WHIPLASH AND NECK INJURIES
- Sports or Recreational Activities
- Slips or Falls
- Vehicular Accidents
- Jolts To The Neck
Put simply, whiplash is the result of nerves, joints, muscles, and ligaments being stretched outside of their normal range of motion. Back To Wellness can, whether your symptoms are severe or moderate, help you manage the potential impact whiplash has on your long-term health and current lifestyle.
Whiplash is frustrating and painful, and can greatly limit your lifestyle and regular activities. Untreated or incorrectly treated whiplash can have adverse effects, both long and short term, on your life. The often agonizing symptoms can include.
- Swelling in the neck
- Pain in the shoulder
- Tingling or numbness in the arms
- Muscle spasms
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Blurred Vision
GETTING BACK TO WELLNESS
- Soft Tissue Rehabilitation - Noninvasive therapies designed to bring tight or damaged soft tissues back to regular motion. These therapies include range of motion exercises, trigger point therapy, message therapy, myofascial release, stretching, and strength training.
- Manual Therapy - Chiropractic adjustment, combined with soft tissue rehabilitation. This is designed to help restore normal movement, as well as position of vertebrae.
- Home Care - Specially personalized programs designed to help speed up recovery and prevent another injury. Postural education and active range of motion exercises are provided. Combined with at home nutritional supplements and at home hot/cold therapy, our patients are guided to a quick recovery.
Sign-up using the form or call us at (952) 693-3736 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Like Us On Facebook
TUESDAY:............ 1:00pm - 6:30pm
WEDNESDAY:...... 8:00am - 2:00pm
FRIDAY:............... 7:00am - 2:00pm
Call (952) 693-3736!
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
Chiropractic care is one of the best ways to increase your overall health, well-being and reduce chronic pain. Many patients find that not only do health issues resolve and/or decrease with treatment. They also find that continued maintenance of the nerve system beyond pain relief and into the "feeling fine" phase of care provides the best quality of life for themselves!